Midtown Indy is a community services organization committed to positively impacting the quality of life and economic vitality of the collective neighborhoods of Midtown Indianapolis. We bring people, neighborhood associations, businesses and cultural organizations together to encourage collaborative initiatives that result in a more economically attractive, healthy and sustainable Midtown region.
As a 501(c) (3) organization, our efforts are made possible through the generous philanthropic support of area businesses, institutions, charitable foundations and individual stakeholders.
Our initiatives may include:
- Projects to revitalize blighted commercial nodes
- Redevelopment of vacant or underused commercial or residential properties
- Community programming to impact quality of life issues
- Long-range plan creation for neighborhood development and economic sustainability
- Events that celebrate and showcase the programs and assets that make Midtown a unique and vital community